Shop milk alternatives in our online store, with delivery throughout Adelaide and South Australia
Milk alternatives have become increasingly popular in recent years, with a wide variety of plant-based milk options now available.
They’re perfect for anyone who is lactose intolerant, dairy-free, vegan, or simply prefers the taste. (No, seriously. Gone are the days of “alternative” meaning a single watery and bitter almond milk option, thank goodness!)
If you haven’t tried any milk alternatives lately you might be surprised by just how smooth, rich, and creamy they can be.
Not sure where to start?
Here’s a bit about some of the alternative milks we have in our online store:
- Almond milk is one of the most popular nut milks, with a slightly nutty flavour and different levels of creaminess, depending on the brand. Many people love almond milk in their coffees and smoothies.
- Oat milk is another favourite. It’s rich and creamy with a subtle flavour that goes well with warm drinks or cereals. (Or check out these tasty Cold Brew Oat Lattes from Bondi Circus!)
- Macadamia milk is a relatively new alternative that is becoming increasingly popular due to its unique flavour profile and similarity to dairy milk creaminess.
- Soy milk has been a popular alternative to dairy milk for many years and is widely available in supermarkets and health food stores. It has a distinct flavour, so it’s often one of those things you love or hate.
- Coconut milk is another great dairy-free option that has the plant-based milk world divided. Again, the level of coconutiness (is that a word?) varies by brand, but they’re all pretty tasty! It’s also ideal for use in baking and adds just a hint of flavour.
- We also have lactose-free milk for our lactose-intolerant friends who just want milk that tastes like real milk, without the adverse side effects. (Top tip – we think this pairs particularly well with Cocoda dairy-free drinking chocolate too!)
There are many brands that produce alternative milk these days, but we only stock our favourites because we know they’re high quality and delicious! These currently include Alternative Dairy Co., MilkLab, Happy Happy Soy Boy, and Bonsoy. Each of these brands has their own unique take on plant-based milk, offering a range of flavours and textures to suit every taste.
And did we mention that you can buy our milk alternatives in bulk so you can keep the home, office, or business stocked? It’s as easy as ordering online and then sitting back to wait (a short time) for delivery to your door across South Australia.