Cafetto EVO Clean 1kg
Designed to keep your equipment performing, for those serious about their brews.
Cafetto – Evo Clean
Cafetto Evo Clean is biodegradable and odourless to ensure your system continues to perform after a clean. Evo is non-GMO and non-corrosive. It is designed to descale your coffee machine so you can keep producing hot brews you love, knowing your equipment is being maintained. You will find Cafetto cleaning products being used in any reputable Adelaide cafe.
How To - Back flush/purge delivery group:
- Remove coffee filter from group handle, and replace with blind filter.
- For daily cleaning add 1 level scoop of EVO® into the group handle and insert as if brewing espresso. If the machine is cleaned less often, use 2 level scoops.
- Start cycle and allow to run for 10 seconds to dissolve cleaner.
- Stop cycle and allow to sit for 10 seconds.
- Start and stop cycle 4 more times - run for 10 seconds, stop for 10 seconds.
- Remove the group handle and rinse well under stream of water from delivery group. Turn off.
- Re-insert handle with blind filter, start and stop cycle 10 times - run for 5 seconds, stop for 2 seconds to ensure thorough rinsing.
- Remove blind filter and insert regular filter.
- Brew and discard a single espresso to re-season machine.
How To - Clean filters and group handles (portafilter)
- Soak group handles and filters in 500ml of hot water with 2 level scoops of EVO® Espresso Machine Cleaner for 10 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly in running hot water.
- 1kg Evo Clean
Safety Data Sheets are available www.cafetto.com"
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.