Cafetto INVERSO Milk Jug Cleaner 750g
Designed to keep your equipment performing, for those serious about their brews.
Cafetto – INVERSO Jug Cleaner
If you're a milk based coffee drinker and you're serious about your brews you'll be the proud owner of at least one stainless steel milk jug. Blasting the side of your jug with hot steam and milk will eventually build up a nasty residue on the inside of your jug, and it can be a real pain to clean. Meet INVERSO Milk Jug Cleaner. Handy Hint: this stuff is good for cleaning glass and stainless steel in lots of circumstances, not just those well used jugs!
How To - Clean your milk jugs:
- Soak jugs or crockery in sink or bucket using 1 scoop per 10 litres of warm to hot water if soiling is heavy, or 1 scoop per 20 litres if lightly soiled.
- If de-staining only the inside of the jug, use 1 heaped teaspoon in hot water.
- Soak for 30 minutes, then rinse with fresh, clean water.
- You can also soak stained crockery in INVERSO to bring them back to life!
- 750g INVERSO Milk Jug Cleaner
Safety Data Sheets are available www.cafetto.com
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.